The Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT) has an Orange County Southern California chapter (WITOC) that was founded in 1985 as Women in World Trade. WITOC is a non-profit organization that has earned their reputation as the premier trade organization for men and women in Orange County.
WITOC members are professionals with widely diverse backgrounds who touch every aspect of international trade including import, export, manufacturing, sales, marketing, finance, law, customs brokerage, logistics, transportation, government and consulting.
ITC Diligence International Inc. joins the growing body of organizations who aim to empower diversity and uncover hidden talent through the workforce. Becoming a member of WITOC is another step in a direction that brings differences together and makes supply chain and logistics environments kinder for workers.
WITOC and ITC Diligence International Inc. bring 4PL Strategy, FTZ Warehouses, and Streamlined Transloading and Logistics as resources to your supply chain business.
In addition to the 30 years of supply chain experience that ITC Diligence International Inc. brings to importers and exporters globally, there are specific channels that provide unique opportunities for learning, growth, and networking beyond the strategies and partnerships that are formed in everyday logistic environments.
Supply Chain Strategy Workshops
Workshops provide invaluable on-hand opportunities for businesses, governments, non-profits, and individuals to have their voices heard and visions shared.
- Capture an audience with new ideas and strategies around what is working in supply chain environments, and what is not working.
- Discuss real issues that real importers and exporters face on a daily basis.
- Learn from industry experts and thought leaders.
4PL Partnership Seminars
When changes in law occur, updates in processes are implemented, or global cycles are experienced, seminars provide a focused and direct approach to covering material quickly, ranging anywhere from FTZ warehouse strategy, to CBP tariff and fees changes.
- Presentation oriented and content driven, seminars are designed to cover specific topics and material in a given timeframe.
- Navigating challenging supply chain environments is often covered.
- Customize material to the audience to have the most impact and the greatest benefit.
Industry Leadership Development
The future of the supply chain belongs to the next generation. By being open to the creativity of newer businesses, and giving a clear path to follow, the logistics and supply chain industry can thrive for decades.
- Scholarship opportunities for studying abroad or involvement in International Business or International Trade studies.
- FTZ Academy that gives guidance and resources around CBP compliance and processes to importers and exporters globally.
- Clear career paths for ambitious individuals and entrepreneurs.
The partnership between WITOC and ITC Diligence International Inc. continues the trend of growing network resources and strengthening the support that can be brought to importers and exporters everywhere. The tested supply chain strategy, extensive 4PL operator partnerships, and decades of CBP relationship building that ITC Diligence International Inc. has developed means importers, exporters, thought leaders from any background, and future trailblazers from any industry have logistics resources they can all rely on at any time.