Professional Consulting Services for FTZ
ITC-Diligence International provides professional consulting services to further the goals of the Foreign Trade Zone Program and International Trade. Our consulting services fall into three main categories: General Zone Management, US Customs Brokerage Consulting, and Container Freight Station (CFS) Application.
Foreign Trade Zone Administrative Services
Annual / Reconciliation Reports: Assist in preparation of annual & reconciliation reports in compliance with Foreign Trade Zone Regulations
Representation: Participate in special meetings with or on behalf of the Zone Operator to further the goals of the Foreign Trade Zone Program.
Technical Representation: Interface with US Customs, Foreign Trade Zone Board, Grantee, and other government agencies as needed.
Quarterly Audits: Conduct quarterly audits of Operators to ensure compliance, if necessary.
Training of Staff and Management: Organized training to be conducted with the Operator, future training to be given upon request, or when CBP procedures are updated.
US Customs Brokerage Services Include:
- Customs Brokerage / Customs Brokers
- Bonded Warehouses
- Bonded Carriers
- Container Freight Stations
- Centralized Examination Stations
- NAFTA / USMCA
Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) Application
- Application Process: ITC-Diligence personnel assist in the preparation and submission of the FTZ Application requirements.
- Liaison: One of our FTZ consultants will interface with the FTZ Operator and CBP as needed.
- Approval Process: ITC-Diligence personnel will assist in the FTZ implementation and transition.