Foreign-Trade Zones Board Annual Report
FTZ Academy / Foreign-Trade Zones Board Annual Report
The Foreign-Trade Zones Board Annual Report provides an overview of the activities and progress of the Foreign-Trade Zones (FTZ) program in the United States. The report provides a summary of the number of FTZs in operation, the level of employment and investment associated with these zones, and the types of goods that are handled within them.
The FTZ program is designed to encourage economic development and job creation by providing incentives for companies to locate and operate within these designated zones.
What is included in the FTZ Board Annual Report?
- Overview of the FTZ program: The report provides an overview of the FTZ program, its objectives, and its history.
- Statistics on FTZs: The report includes statistics on the number of FTZs in operation, the level of employment, and the investment associated with these zones.
- Types of goods handled in FTZs: The report provides information on the types of goods that are handled within FTZs, including the value of these goods and the industries that are involved.
- Impact of FTZs on the economy: The report highlights the positive impact that FTZs have on the economy including job creation, increased investment, and improved competitiveness.
- Future of the FTZ program: The report discusses the future of the FTZ program and potential areas for growth and improvement.
ITC Diligence International Inc. is committed to helping clients navigate the FTZ program and take advantage of the benefits it offers. ITC Diligence International Inc. has over 3 decades of experience with importers and exporters from a wide variety of industries to establish and operate FTZs and can provide guidance on all aspects of the program. By working with ITC Diligence International Inc., clients can access the benefits of the FTZ program and contribute to the economic growth and development of their communities.